INGREDIENTS (2 SERVINGS)
- 240g White Fish (I used devil fish)
- 150g Sea Aster
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1 Bell Pepper
- 120g Spring Onions
- Fresh Black Pepper
- Wash the sea aster.
- Wash the peppers and remove the seeds. Cut into pieces.
- Cut the spring onions.
- Heat up a pan with a bit of olive oil and fry the spring onions, sea aster and the peppers for about 3 minutes. Add some fresh black pepper.
- Divide the mixture over 2 plates.
- Season/flavor the seawolf / devil fish with some black pepper (and some other spices that you like).
- Add a bit of olive oil to the pan and fry the seawolf / devil fish each side for a few minutes.
- Divide the seawolf / devil fish over the 2 plates/ dishes.