- 450g fresh green beans, cleaned and trimed
- 64g Roasted Tomatoes, drained (3 Tbsp marinade reserved)
- 1 shallot, thiny sliced
- 64g walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Freshly ground pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil then add green beans.
- Bring back to a boil and cook until beans are barely tender about 3-5 minutes.
- Drain and rinse with very cold water.
- Heat tomato marinade in a large sauté pan over medium high heat.
- Add shallots and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook shallots until they soften and start to brown, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and sauté another 3 minutes.
- Add blanched green beans and walnuts.
- Season with salt and pepper and sauté until beans are hot about 3-5 minutes.
- Just before serving, squeeze in lemon juice and toss in fresh parsley.