- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (170g each)
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 64g seasoned bread crumbs
- 96g shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 64g chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 turkey bacon strips, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Flatten chicken to 0.5cm thickness. Place egg and bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip chicken in egg, then coat with bread crumbs.
- Combine cheese and tomatoes. Place 32g cheese mixture down the center of each chicken breast; top with each with bacon. Roll up from a short side; secure with toothpicks.
- Place on a greased baking sheet; drizzle with oil. Bake at 205°C for 20-25 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Discard toothpicks before serving.