4 Large black mushrooms
125g Slow Roasted Tomatoes
100g grated mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Wipe and clean the black mushrooms, remove the centre stem from the mushrooms.
- Fill the centre of the mushrooms with slow roasted tomatoes and cover with a little grated mozzarella, a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven for 5 – 10 minutes, or until the mushrooms are cooked through and the cheese has melted.
- Serve as a starter or light meal accompanied with a rocket salad.