- 128 grams Roasted Tomatoes, drained ( 4 tbsp marinade reserved)
- 256 grams zucchini, choped
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 128 grams panko bread crumbs
- 64 grams fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 4 salmon fillets, skinned
- 4 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 230°C.
- In a large casserole dish combine tomatoes, 1/2 of marinade, zucchini, red onion, lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast for 10 minutes.
- While vegetables roast, prepare crust by combining panko, parsley, thyme, lemon zest and remaining 1/2 of marinade.
- Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper and spread mustered across top of each piece.
- Press mustard coated side of fish into bread crumb mixture to form crust.
- Remove vegetable from oven, stir and place salmon, crust side up, atop vegetables.
- Continue roasting untill salmon is just cooked through and bread crumbs are golden, another 10-15 minutes.