- 128g roasted Red Tomatoes, drained(2 Tbsp marinade reserved)
- 2 strips bacon (or turkey bacon)
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh sage, chopped
- 1/2 bunch fresh kale, rinsed and thinly sliced, ribs removed
- 1.10 liters chicken stock
- 128 grams Gigandes Beans in Vinaigrette, drained
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat the tomato marinade in a soup pot over medium heat.
- Add bacon and saute until beginning to brown, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add carrots, celery and sage. Season with salt and pepper and saute.
- Add roasted tomatoes and kale, saute for 2-3 minutes and then add chicken stock.
- Bring soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Add beans during last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.