- 1 kg. potatoes, boiled and halved
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 270 grams shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeños, thinly sliced
FOR THE DRESSING
- 85 grams mayo
- 32 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Chopped chives
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, bacon, cheddar and jalapeños.
- In a medium bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, chives and garlic powder. Season with salt and pepper and whisk until combined.
- Pour dressing over potato salad and stir to combine. Garnish with chives and serve