- 450 grams orzo pasta, cooked and drained
- 128 grams Roasted Tomatoes, drained and chopped(marinade reserved)
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 128 grams Pitted Greek Olive Mix and chopped
- 128 grams feta crumbles
- 128 grams cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 1 scallion, rinsed and chopped
- 128 grams spinach, rinsed and chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh oregano, chopped
- 64 grams cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Place cooked orzo in a large bowl.
- Add tomatoes to bowl along with 150ml of marinade and remaining ingredients. Stir well adding more marinade as needed.
- Season to taste and refrigerate at least 30 minutes to allow orzo time to abzorb the flavors.