- 340 grams of linguine
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 450 gram peeled and deveined large shrimp
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 100 grams of small sweet red cherry peppers (such as Peppadew)
- 528 grams of baby arugula
- Cook the linguine according to package directions. Reserve 32 ml of the cooking liquid; drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until light golden brown, about 1 minute. Add the wine and bring to a simmer.
- Season the shrimp with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, add to the skillet along with the cherry peppers, and cook, turning the shrimp once, until they are opaque throughout, about 2 minutes per side.
- Toss the pasta with the shrimp mixture and arugula (add the reserved cooking liquid, 1 Tbsp at a time, if the pasta seems dry).